Create a Christmas gift card holder with the Gift Wrapped stamp set and Bow Builder punch! I saw this on another demonstrator’s website and wanted to try it out! This cute gift card holder pulls down to reveal a message and a gift card!
Here are the supplies and measurements you will need to make this gift card holder:
- 5-1/2″ x 6″ Shaded Spruce cardstock scored at 3″ along the 6″ side and at 1/2″ and 5″ along the 5-1/2″ side
- 5-1/2″ x 3″ Shaded Spruce cardstock scored at 1-1/2″ along the 3″ side and at 1/4″ and 5-1/4″ along the 5-1/2″ side
- 4″ x 4-3/4″ Shaded Spruce cardstock scored at 1″ along the 4-3/4″ side
- 3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock for inside the gift card
- 4-3/8″ x 2-7/8″ Designer Series Paper for front of bottom
- 4-7/8 x 1-3/8″ Designer Series Paper for front of top
Check out my video tutorial to see how I create this Gift Wrapped gift card holder!
Place a $30 order using the December hostess code SDZVH6FW and I will send you my Gift Wrapped Class for free! Please email me and let me know you would like this class!
Place a $50 order online using hostess code SDZVH6FW and you’ll receive a free gift in the mail from me! Make sure you do not have “no contact” selected from previous orders or I will not be able to send your gift.
Here are all the links to products that I used to create this card!