Create this fold and tuck card with the Pansy Patch stamp set and the Pansy Dies.
- Start with a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Pale Papaya card stock and score at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″
- Add 4-1/8″ x 2-5/8 Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper to the front
- Then place a 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ piece of Fresh Freesia on the back of the card and layer a piece of 9″ x 3-1/2″ Polished Pink card stock scored at 4-1/2″ and folded in half
- Layer a piece of 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Basic White card stock inside the Polished Pink card stock
- Add a piece of 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper to the front of the Polished Pink card stock
- Add the label from the Hippo Dies with dimensionals
- Stamp pansy with Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss, and Daffodil Delight and leaves with Soft Succulent and cut out
- Adhere flowers with dimensionals and leaves with glue dots
- Stamp sentiment on Stitched Rectangle with Soft Succulent ink and adhere mini dimensionals at the bottom of the Stitched Rectangle so that the top card can be tucked under it.
Check out my video tutorial to see how I create this Pansy Petals card!
Purchase the bundle using the May hostess code UZXSGVY4 and I will send you this card kit for free! Please email me and let me know you would like this class!
Place a $50 order online using hostess code UZXSGVY4 and you’ll receive a free gift in the mail from me! Make sure you do not have “no contact” selected from previous orders or I will not be able to send your gift.
Here are all the links to products that I used to create this card!
Join+ Get an Extra $30 when you join my Team!
Join my team and for $99 you get the usual $125 of product plus a free paper pumpkin kit ($22), free shipping ($18) plus and extra $30 which totals $195! All for just $99!
Connect, Craft & Collect!
Receive an extra $25 when you host a $250 Stampin’ party!